These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
- Political Views: Frequently reports negatively on liberals, often promoting conspiracies.
- Scientific Views: Denies climate change, frequently downplays covid-19 and is skeptical about vaccines.
- Social Views: Sean Hannity is against same-sex marriage calls AIDS a ‘gay disease’.
Failed Fact Checks
- “The president said he’s going to bring in 250,000 (Syrian and Iraqi) refugees into this country.” – Pants on Fire
- Says 642,000 crimes were committed against Texans by criminal immigrants in a recent seven-year period. – False
- The United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit is “the most overturned court in the country.” – False
- iran-letter-response-no-one-got-ups/">In 2007, when Nancy Pelosi met with President Assad of Syria, “nobody got upset.” – False
- Donald Trump personally sent out an airplane to bring home U.S. military members stranded in Florida. – False
- Overall, we rate Sean Hannity Far-Right Biased based on editorial positions that strongly favor the Right. We also rate him low for factual reporting due to rejecting the consensus of science on some issues as well as numerous failed fact checks.
Review by M. Huitsing